git clone https://github.com/CFD-GO/TCLB.git cd TCLB
In order to use TCLB solver, the following tools are required:
- packages for R: optparse, numbers, template, gvector, polyAlgebra
- nVidia CUDA (if you want to use GPU)
- numpy (if you want to use the integrated python interpreter)
- python, python
- rPython (if you want to develop a model using python in place or R)
- MPI (e.g. [OpenMPI](http://www.open-mpi.org
Most of them can be installed using the script provided within the code(tools/install.sh):
sudo tools/install.sh cuda 6.5-14 sudo tools/install.sh r sudo tools/install.sh openmpi tools/install.sh rdep sudo tools/install.sh python-dev tools/install.sh rpython
After installing all required dependencies, the code is ready to be compiled. In order to do so:
make configure ./configure make -j 10 d2q9
-j 10 is used to speed up the compilation process, by running multiple threads.
d2q9 is the name of the model, this solver comes with multiple models, which can be compiled(and used) by substituting
d2q9 for desired model name(e.g.